Our Product can be returned if the product was damaged when it was delivered.
1. Product Damage (not visible from outside packaging) : All product damage must be
reported within 48 hours, or (2) days from receipt of material. Customer is not to stain,
prep, or modify damaged product whatsoever; any modification made to a damaged
item will render a claim null and void.
2. Freight Damage and Handling: Any package, crate, pallet, or parcel that is visibly
damaged, or the contents within appear to be damaged in freight must be marked on the
bill of landing at the time the material is received and delivery from carrier is to be refused.
3. All prehung/prefinish units &custom orders are non refundable/non changeable once they have been proceed.
All other cancelled orders subject to 25% restocking fee
"No Warranty for damage due to Heat,Sun ,Water or Chemical Exposure .All doors require proper overhang to protect product."
"Measurements service can be done locally. A $75 deposit is required to measure your door. The $75 will go towards the installation fee. Once measurements have been done and you decide to not move forward with the door order then the $75 is non-refundable.
Claims may be made in writing to US Door & Window, Inc, Claims Department 755 E.
Francis Street, Ontario, CA 91761, or by calling for service at 909-312-5001. Claims should
include the following information:
1. Claimant’s name, address and phone number, and the installation address (if different);
2. A description of the product, purchase price, date and location of purchase, and copies of invoices;
3. A description of the product concerns (photos may be included); and
4. A brief summary of attempts made to address the concerns.
Upon receive the claim from a customer we will arrange a shipping company to pick up the
package from the site where the package was located at no cost to customer and ship out
another replacement once we get the defective product returned to our warehouse.